Big high bars

2 replies to this topic
  • TallJohn

Posted December 24, 2002 - 02:15 AM

Anyone know who makes good fat (Pro taper style) bars with a high rise and very little offset to the rear, available in the UK?

Those bars just have to go up a bit more for standing!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • deadeye1340

Posted December 26, 2002 - 01:20 PM

Man, I thought I was tall!?!?!?! I use Pro Taper CR Hi for my scoot with an Applied Racing triple clamp that both raises the bars and moves them forward. Good luck!

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted December 26, 2002 - 01:51 PM

I run Thumper Racing bar risers, I the tallest which moves your bar 1.5" up and forward, very affordable at around $90. check out
They are the tallest riser around plus you can get tall bars too. You will be able to stand up and ride the bike with the proper leverage on the bars. Best mod I did.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.