WR450 07 seat different from YZ450?

3 replies to this topic
  • nickt916

Posted August 17, 2008 - 02:55 PM

since i ran into that fender problem of not being able to find a YZ fender to fit my 07 WR... im curious of seat from a YZ450 06-07 is actually different to the 07 WR450?

• motoscotty

Posted August 17, 2008 - 03:39 PM

Yes it is due to the battery.The wr has a diff. kind of slide hook.The yz seat is to low where the air filter would be but instead there is a battery

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nickt916

Posted August 17, 2008 - 04:04 PM

Yes it is due to the battery.The wr has a diff. kind of slide hook.The yz seat is to low where the air filter would be but instead there is a battery

if i remember correctly the YZ250F i had, had a bracked right in the center under the seat that would go under a frame yea? Because i was thinking about ordering a SDG seat from motosport.com ... or is stock the only seat available for the WRs?

• nickt916

Posted August 18, 2008 - 08:06 PM

sdg doesn't make any seats for the 07+ wrs, I wanted to do a step seat, do they have step kits available to redo the stock seat? Or are there any other options available?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.