Yamaha YZF and WRF Performance Projects Manual

5 replies to this topic
  • Brett72

Posted August 13, 2008 - 01:24 PM

Has anyone got a copy or used the Yamaha YZF and WRF Performance Projects manual. I am thinking of buying a copy but I'm unsure if all the info is already here in posts and in the Service Manual?

Cheers Brett

• William1

Posted August 13, 2008 - 01:39 PM

I assure you, it is in a thread or is merely a new thread away from being answered. More info on TT than any book.

• GCannon

Posted August 13, 2008 - 02:04 PM

Ken Faught is the former editor of Dirt Rider magazine before Jimmy Lewis.
I am guessing that it is a collection of magazine articles written about improving the WR or YZ

Again just my opinion I'm sure alot of what they will discuss is already in the three Sticky Notes displayed at the top of this forum.

Laboriously prepared by Clarke4131 for your viewing pleasure.:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted August 14, 2008 - 08:18 AM

Aah, gee :). It weren't nuthin'...SC

• WR_Dave

Posted August 14, 2008 - 09:11 AM

I got that book as a Christmas present, and while it does have some good info it is waaaay behind anything that you can find on this forum. The good thing about the forum is that it is updated everyday with new info, the book is what it is. Save the $$ and stay tuned here. Also I second the kudos for the work done with the stickies by Clark.! WR Dave.

• SID013

Posted August 17, 2008 - 11:34 PM

Ditto to WR Dave, Got it for a Birthday present & I had already done most of the mods from looking through here.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.