Rim interchageability

2 replies to this topic
  • Howdy Dudee

Posted August 12, 2008 - 02:53 PM

I am trying to find a decent used set of rims for my 98 WR400F I was wondering how far back in age can I go and still have the hub work on my 98? I know I am able to interchange between YZ & WR rims I found a post in the YZ form that gave part #'s and things of that nature but all I found in that post was that it said I can use 1998 and earlier wheels. Does that mean 1 year or does it mean I can use a rim that is 10 years old.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GCannon

Posted August 13, 2008 - 09:10 AM

Try This:
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=632582
Good Luck.

• Howdy Dudee

Posted August 14, 2008 - 12:33 AM

thanks for the link to hte other post, I found that one already and it doesn't tell how far back in years I can go for wheels that will fit my 98 it only state 98 and earlier

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.