Graphics?

3 replies to this topic
  • TeamTech

Posted August 12, 2008 - 05:49 AM

Just wondering if anyone has some pics of aftermarket graphics kits on their yamaha's....The bike I have now is naked and in need of some graphics! Any ideas on where I can find some good looking kits for an 01 yz426f?? I have checked out motosport.com and they have a couple of kits, I just want to make sure I exercise my options before I go ahead and order anything.

Ben

• matt4x4

Posted August 12, 2008 - 07:11 AM

Nstyle kit:
It's a WRF but the graphics were for a YZF:
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BASSic

Posted August 12, 2008 - 10:29 AM

$99 will get you these graphics for a 426.

Posted Image

They're made by Face Lift Unlimited. They were easy to install and have held up very well so far.

The kit includes graphics for everything; rear fender, front fender, tank, shrouds, fork guards, swingarm, airbox, and it even includes a seat cover!

• bigred455

Posted August 12, 2008 - 12:50 PM

These are the shroud graphics for my '07 450 from Powersport Grafx that I had custom made.

After the proofs are approved by you, they are really quick. The material is very high quality.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.