wr450 ignition ???

6 replies to this topic
  • smokindagreen

Posted December 21, 2002 - 06:25 PM

i was just looking through the international motorshow pics of the wr450 looking for an answer to my question. i cauldn't see clearly in the ignition pic,Q: "does it have a key lockable ignition??? :)
if not is it posible to fit with out too many problems?

MERRY XMAS ALL THUMPERTALK MEMBERS... :D

• sabin

Posted December 21, 2002 - 11:13 PM

I do not think there is anything lockable by key on this race bikes... If you are asking for ignition key lock like in your car I'm sure it does not have...

• adamwagar

Posted December 22, 2002 - 08:29 AM

I've got the dealer video for 2003 Yamaha YZF/WRs. There is a on/off button next to the odometer. Push it and a red light comes on. Once the engine is running the light goes off.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted December 22, 2002 - 12:42 PM

AdamWagar,

Convert the video to digital and hook us up with a copy!!

• adamwagar

Posted December 22, 2002 - 03:59 PM

I don't have the technology. Give me your address and I'll mail it to you. :) :D :D

• ddialogue

Posted December 22, 2002 - 06:34 PM

Adam,

Check your PM's!!

Dave

• adamwagar

Posted December 23, 2002 - 04:56 PM

Your welcome. :) :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.