WR simple pleasures!!!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • freeriders98

Posted August 09, 2008 - 11:25 AM

I have a 98 WR400. Went ridding in the sand dunes with my Buddy (03 YZ450). We rode from 6am-1030am and I never had to fill up with gas. My buddy went through almost 2 tanks. I have a kick stand and don't have to find something to lean my bike against on the trail. I plated mine with no mods in Idaho.

So what do you love about your WR? Pictures are good to!!

• kbike

Posted August 10, 2008 - 08:10 AM

I have a 98 WR400. Went ridding in the sand dunes with my Buddy (03 YZ450). We rode from 6am-1030am and I never had to fill up with gas. My buddy went through almost 2 tanks. I have a kick stand and don't have to find something to lean my bike against on the trail. I plated mine with no mods in Idaho.

So what do you love about your WR? Pictures are good to!!

All of the above!
My 04 at about 10,000' near Estes Park, Co.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freeriders98

Posted August 10, 2008 - 02:50 PM

what kind of rear fender pack are you using. I have been looking for one.

• kbike

Posted August 10, 2008 - 05:53 PM

what kind of rear fender pack are you using. I have been looking for one.

Wolfman Enduro Tool Kit
http://wolfmanluggag...EnduroTool.html

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.