Rainbow Falls, CO

2 replies to this topic
  • YZeezee

Posted June 07, 2002 - 04:54 AM

Does anyone have any info. about riding at Rainbow Falls area, north of Woodland Park? Are there roads or trails that are accessible if the bike isn't licensed (but registered with USFS)? Let me know what you guys think about the area.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KerryT

Posted June 07, 2002 - 07:00 AM

I think that area is just an extention of Rampart. I've never been there but a buddy of mine has who is not street legal. You should be able to find plenty of trails there.

• SealClubber

Posted June 07, 2002 - 06:48 PM

My Rampart Range Motocycle Trail Map doesn't show a trail heading to Rainbow Falls but it shows a Dirt Road FR350 that heads to it. Unless there is an unmarked trail not on the Map you would need a plate. Hopefully you will fix your buds XR in time for the Poker Run.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.