7 replies to this topic

Posted June 07, 2002 - 04:19 AM

GNCC TV: Official Times and Dates!

The television schedule for the 2002 GNCC Series on the Outdoor Life Network is here! Starting July 7th, the shows will air every Sunday from 5-6 p.m. EST on OLN. The coverage promises to be first rate too.

I spoke with Racer Productions this morning. Footage from the Amateur ATV and Bike Races will be shown as well as the Pro A/B classes.

Get those VCR's Ready.

Bonzai :)

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted June 07, 2002 - 05:16 AM

I can't wait!

• Hick

Posted June 07, 2002 - 05:24 AM

What the heck is the OLN?

Never heard of it...

• MOmilkman

Posted June 07, 2002 - 09:32 PM

Outdoor Life Network.

I hear the coverage is coming from the same folks that cover the outdoor MX series.

Man I wish there was a GNCC near me! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FOX426

Posted June 07, 2002 - 03:46 PM

Hick. Outdoor Life Network. Got to have premium cable. :)

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: FOX426 ]

• Air450

Posted June 07, 2002 - 06:07 PM

Direct TV; 1 up or down from Speed Channel 607 :)

• Hick

Posted June 08, 2002 - 07:23 AM

Originally posted by FOX426:
[QB]Hick. Outdoor Life Network. Got to have premium cable. :)

Thanks. That ain't available in my area. I have cable internet, but can't get digital cable with all the extra channels. Oh Time Warner, how I love thee... :D

Several of my friends have Direct TV (or whatever), I've channel surfed there on occasion and I still don't think I've heard of OLN. I'll look again. I'd love to see some off-road coverage on the tube!

Posted June 08, 2002 - 04:23 PM

I'll be recording them as they are televised. Reming me when it get's closer and I'll make you a copy. I raced the first 5 this year and they were awesome....

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.