E-Line Multi-Sport Kit

4 replies to this topic
  • adamwagar

Posted December 21, 2002 - 06:03 AM

Has anyone installed the E-Line dualsport kit?

• adamwagar

Posted December 23, 2002 - 05:22 PM

It looks like the most well thought out kit available.
http://www.elineacce...itSportKits.asp

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted December 23, 2002 - 06:56 PM

$599??!! Good Lord! You can build your own "kit" for less than $100 with a WR450. All it takes is a set of turn signals, a horn, and some switches.

You're right, though, it does seem well thought out on the seller's part, from a profit potential point of view. Those dual sport kits are a gigantic rip-off. I should know 'cause I bought one once before I knew how easy it would be to make my own. That was a waste of about $500.

• xr600r

Posted December 24, 2002 - 05:52 AM

i spent $400 on the baja designs kit for my xr600... never again. the only thing that was left of that when i sold it was the headlight, and the wiring harness.
couldnt keep a bulb in the talilight.. the rear turn signals kept breaking, the horn quit, bla, bla, bla. my 450 will be done the cheap way.

• adamwagar

Posted December 27, 2002 - 06:19 AM

What would be the best way to install turnsignals?

If I were to build my own kit I'd use those mini sportbike lights you can get thru Lockhart. Maybe use a 3-way toggle or retro a switch from a factory dualsport...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.