Anyone have pics of yz450 with red graphic kit

12 replies to this topic
  • rfelker

Posted August 07, 2008 - 04:18 AM

Just bought white bro graphic kit. It has red in it. Was thinking of all red parts-timing plug etc. Anyone done this and if so do you have pics. Thanks

• dmonach

Posted August 07, 2008 - 08:18 AM

I do not have the White Bro kit but I was interested in also getting Red in my Kit. Here is mine....

I would like to accent it with some Red Billet stuff like you mentioned.

Posted Image

• rfelker

Posted August 07, 2008 - 08:41 AM

the red would awsome on that bike. But I have all blue plastic. Was going to go with blue black red. Have the number plates white background with red and black pin strips. wonder if anyone else has done this. Nice bike.

• swaldrop

Posted August 07, 2008 - 09:52 AM

Here are a couple of my bike...

Posted Image

Posted Image

• rfelker

Posted August 07, 2008 - 10:10 AM

thats what Im looking for- who did the backgrounds? Im thinking the same thing except red case saver, time plug, Red bars or levers etc. I don't know if I can get away with that background color in ama races. thanks

• swaldrop

Posted August 07, 2008 - 10:38 AM

thats what Im looking for- who did the backgrounds? Im thinking the same thing except red case saver, time plug, Red bars or levers etc. I don't know if I can get away with that background color in ama races. thanks

I can't imagine anyone having an issue with those backgrounds, except at maybe some of the larger races.

They are just the Factory FX DX1 graphics with a red background. If I were to do it again, I would have requested a black pinstripe on the numbers to make them pop a little better.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sean3239

Posted August 12, 2008 - 09:05 PM

I like the red, white and blue:thumbsup:

• yz426em

Posted August 13, 2008 - 06:09 AM

Here is my red and white 450.
Posted Image
Posted Image

• husqy360

Posted August 13, 2008 - 01:54 PM

Here is my red and white 450.
Posted Image
Posted Image

sick bike man, pimp to the max :)

just need a red renthal sprocket.

• yz426em

Posted August 13, 2008 - 02:38 PM

sick bike man, pimp to the max :)

just need a red renthal sprocket.

I have the ironman sprockets because they last forever, and since the pic i have added a set of applied clamps. Thanks for the compliment.

• husqy360

Posted August 13, 2008 - 09:07 PM

hell ya man, if my yz450 was half as nice i was realy happy! :)

• rfelker

Posted August 14, 2008 - 03:55 AM

You guys have some nice bikes, but wheres the dirt. Do you ride them or are they show queens. Just kidding. I which someone had a blue 450 with all red parts. Guess Ill have to get a photoshop and change some pics.

• yz426em

Posted August 14, 2008 - 06:16 AM

You guys have some nice bikes, but wheres the dirt. Do you ride them or are they show queens. Just kidding. I which someone had a blue 450 with all red parts. Guess Ill have to get a photoshop and change some pics.

It gets ridden and is not that clean anymore, but thats what its for. As far as the all blue and red goes i believe next year my bike is going to have blue plastic but finding graphics to match is the hard part.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.