07 WR450 aftermarket fork springs

1 reply to this topic
  • tribalbc

Posted August 06, 2008 - 08:40 PM

I got some Eibach springs to do a much needed respring on my 07 forks. Problem is the springs are 2cm too long. Anyone else have this issue :)
I read the manual and it was saying 46cm springs. I measured the new ones at 48cm but thought I would pull and see. Definately 46cm, and there's no way I'm getting that 48 on.
Is there a way to get these to fit or has Eibach just screwed up ? ( it's the right part # from the TR catalog )

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tribalbc

Posted August 07, 2008 - 12:34 PM

So it turns out the TR catalog lists the wrong springs. Be warned anyone looking for Eibach fork springs for 07 on WR's it's the 970 series you want not the 969 :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.