Canadian distributors

10 replies to this topic
  • 05-WR450F

Posted August 06, 2008 - 04:32 PM

What are the best distributors in Canada for parts? I will be buying a trail tech vapour in a couple weeks and hopefully I can get it from within Canada. Any good Canadian websites for parts?

• tribalbc

Posted August 06, 2008 - 08:28 PM

gnarlyparts.ca
US prices, free shipping over $150.
Dave's a good guy, will take care of you.
Not sure if he has the Vapour's but he can usually order stuff up for you pretty quick.

• WR_Dave

Posted August 07, 2008 - 04:31 AM

Also try www.motokuhl.com out of Calgary. Joe there says that he can get most items even if they aren't on the website yet. Just send them an e-mail with your request and he will let you know what they can get fairly quickly. Tell him WR Dave sent you.

• matt4x4

Posted August 07, 2008 - 04:52 AM

Funny how our dollar is pretty much 1:1 yet gnarly...com the vapor is 105 US and gnarly....ca it's 140 Canadian - that's 25 difference or close to 25% difference.....

.....and it's all coming out of the same warehouse.

Try Ebay - likely your best prices.
76 bucks Canadian...

• tribalbc

Posted August 07, 2008 - 06:52 AM

Funny how our dollar is pretty much 1:1 yet gnarly...com the vapor is 105 US and gnarly....ca it's 140 Canadian - that's 25 difference or close to 25% difference.....

76 bucks Canadian...

That's intertesting, I always find there stuff is within 5% of the US price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 05-WR450F

Posted August 07, 2008 - 07:30 AM

I emailed them for best prices. I'll post how I make out. Thanks for all your help guys.

• Dave 2001

Posted August 07, 2008 - 09:38 AM

76 bucks Canadian...

I don't see the $105 us. it's $124.95us Maybe thats the Vector.. I shop at Gnarly all the time and they are great. Living in BC we don't have big shops here that stock lots. Most shops will order you anything but I don't want to wait a week or two for my stuff. Gnarly is the only place that actually have some inventory.

• matt4x4

Posted August 07, 2008 - 11:42 AM

Not disputing they're not great - just saying the price difference was huge...just checked and yes - now 125....could have sworn it was 105 this am - still 10% over what the exchange is on a bad day for us.

• Dave 2001

Posted August 07, 2008 - 11:56 AM

I would pay 10% anyday over the local shops that wants $189.95 for that same unit. Also Gnarly does free shipping to anywhere in Canada on orders over $150. Try that with any US shop.

10% is not that bad considering we are a different country. We are just spoil because we are such close neighbours. You should check the prices in Europe.

• bfchinois

Posted August 29, 2008 - 06:28 AM

I just got notification from www.motokuhl.com that they now have a promotion that offers free shipping in Canada on orders over $100.

I also did some checking with a dealer buddy of mine on the Trail Tech Vapor and he told me the dealer COST was $132 CAD so it's the distributor who is making the retailer look bad in this case.

• 05-WR450F

Posted September 02, 2008 - 02:41 AM

I have no complaints with Gnarly Parts. Recieved my order one week to the day after I ordered it; not bad considering it went from BC to NB. I will continue business with them.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.