2001 YZ426 Manual??

2 replies to this topic
  • maxdog

Posted August 05, 2008 - 07:40 PM

Hey guys does anyone have a recommendation on which manual to buy for my 01 426.Clymer, Haynes, or factory. I just bought the bike and I'd like to have a manual to back it up. I read some posts suggesting a download from Yamaha but I didnt find anywhere on the site where you could get it.

I am partial to all factory manuals but Yam is expensive at around $80 bucks

If anyone has one laying around... I'm all ears.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted August 05, 2008 - 07:59 PM

OK, but you are going to have to do this yourself:

Go to the index page for this forum:

Find the Common Threads Sticky, near the top of the page (the one that says "Look here first")

Scroll down near the bottom of the list to where it says Miscellaneous, and find the link to the manuals. The Euro site works the best.

BTW, using the search function and typing in "manuals" pulled up the link to the manuals in each of the top 4 hits. :)

• matt4x4

Posted August 06, 2008 - 03:44 AM

yes - get the free PDF and print it 2x at work - (I didn't say that OK!)
It's got everything and every spec you'll need for a complete teardown and rebuild.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.