Trailtech settings

2 replies to this topic
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted June 06, 2002 - 02:10 PM

Allright I just got done doing countless searches here for the correct circumfrence numbers to punch into my panoram. I know I saw it in a post somewere. Does anyone know what it should be set at. Right now I have mine at 2154 but I have a feeling that I am off a bit. Anyone have numbers a little closer. Its on a 99 yz400 should be the same size as any other bike here. HELP!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SealClubber

Posted June 06, 2002 - 05:53 PM

Tire type, size, wear, pressure, and body weight can all affect the circumferance. The most accurate way is to mark the ground and tire at the same spot. While sitting on the bike roll forward until the tire does one complete revolution and have someone else mark that spot. Then measure the distance. It's a pain but...

• PumpkinHumper

Posted June 07, 2002 - 03:28 AM

Thats how I got my origional reading, with a tape measure and rolling the bike on the ground. Its a little tough doing this by myself though. So my tape readings may be off a bit. Im running a Dunlop D756 80/100/x21

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.