Tips anyone?

2 replies to this topic
  • dirtdynamics

Posted December 19, 2002 - 09:23 PM

Hi, i am kinda new here at TT. Read a lot of forums but never posted much except at the sale side. Just dropped by to say hi and if any of you got tips for my WR400 '99 thats being converted to a YZ400 (Plastics), please do so.
I'll appreciate anything. Thanks and TT rocks. :)

Oh yes, We don't get to ride the WR450 cos Singapore is hard to street legal it and just getting it for trailing is just too rich for my blood. So you guys are soooo lucky. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabin

Posted December 19, 2002 - 09:31 PM

Welcome to TT. Use the search function, it's your best friend. Try searchings for "what mods" and I'm sure you will find a lot of treads...

• dirtdynamics

Posted December 19, 2002 - 09:55 PM

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.