Bulk Buy Black Side panels

30 replies to this topic
  • SealClubber

Posted June 07, 2002 - 06:38 PM

ISBB,
Is your buddy in the military? If you know someone stationed in Europe, you only have to pay the shipping cost to N.Y. The Air Force takes the mail from and to there. I used to hook my German buddies up with mail order stuff from the States cause it was much cheaper than what they had to pay. Bypasses tariffs and shipping. Wait, I didn't say that. It never happened. :)

• overthebars_again

Posted June 08, 2002 - 02:20 AM

Hey lewichris,

You're a real funny guy...

The web site that I checked yesterday listed the exchange rate at 1.05, checked another site this morning and it's 1.46 which is $17.52 bro. I obviously must have not been paying attention the first time around.

I'd like to think that I didn't waste 5 years of my life over there, as my time was spent keeping you safe. That's right lewi, 5 years in the UK out of my 20 in the Air Force.

Hey Danny, whaz up bro!!!

• lewichris

Posted June 08, 2002 - 05:30 AM

yea those people in brittan really hate us. thanks for keeping me safe buddy.

Chris

• SealClubber

Posted June 08, 2002 - 12:49 PM

Just because he was stationed there doesn't mean he didn't deploy somewhere less friendly, such as Bosnia, Kuwait etc... I was stationed in Germany for three years. Yeah most of them liked us but I also went to Macedonia for six months. I have also deployed to Egypt during my recent tour in the States. Whether or not he actually fired a shot in anger or defense he still had the balls to join the military. How about you?

• overthebars_again

Posted June 09, 2002 - 07:50 AM

Dan,

Well said my friend. I spent most of the first half of my career in Turkey, England, and Saudi Arabi. Any person that wears the uniform, no matter if they're sitting in an alert aircraft or serving chow to the troops, is part of a bigger picture. Their common goal is to allow the wonderful folks here in America, and even shallow people like you Lewi, to get a good nights sleep.

Danny, we need to go out and roost when I get back from this damn class. Georgia is pretty cool (too many trees), but I'm going stir crazy with no bike to ride.

Later bro

otba

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jason_Moffitt

Posted June 09, 2002 - 09:44 PM

Please include me in this order, I could always use another set... moffitt101@hotmail.com. I have Paypal.

• lewichris

Posted June 10, 2002 - 04:41 AM

I am sorry if i have upset you. That was not my goal.

[ June 10, 2002: Message edited by: lewichris ]

• TeamScream

Posted June 11, 2002 - 09:47 PM

Hey over the bars, my best friend was in the Air Force as well for many years and stationed in Turkey as well, he always says how happy he is to be an American, in Turkey I guess for fun every Tuesday night (evening) the whole town gathers round to watch the public executions (beheadings), he said it was the most horrific thing he's ever seen, also I guess people dont subscribe to the same code of cleanliness that we do here, and that the women get pretty 'musky" around certain times of the month and its just "normal" life for them over there like that.
I say hats off to ANYONE who spent ANYTIME in conditions like that ANYWHERE in support of democracy and freedom, could ya just imagine that say on a Sunday afternoon around sunset time instead of being near the motorhome or tent with family and friends and the good smell of the BBQ and an icy cold one as we throw a blanky over our beloved WR's we all strolled down to the town square in our robes with no shoes to watch some poor fool get his head lopped off? and better yet while the head was still rollin round on the ground we all started hootin and a hollerin (like they do) over "there"
Hats off to ya bro! raise the flag and be proud!

• TeamScream

Posted June 11, 2002 - 09:49 PM

Oh yeah...I would like some of those cool black plastics also!

• overthebars_again

Posted June 12, 2002 - 02:28 AM

Hey TeamScream,

You're right bro. Turkey was definitely out there man. The eye opener was that on just about every corner, you'd see at least one commando armed to the teeth. I got into a conversation one morning with one of them. I couldn't convince him that the M16 was way better than the peice of crap he was carrying.

We weren't allowed to go to the executions, not that I'd care to go. And "musky" isn't the word bro. Talk about funky. Sheesh man. Let's just say that you wouldn't want to get on a bus that was full of Turks. I could go on and on, which I am famous for here on TT, but I'll cut it short.

Lewichris, you didn't upset me bro. My bad, I forgot to bring my Midol that morning...

Cheers
otba

• AZWR426

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:48 AM

Help - from you black plastic guys. I would like to purchase your takeoffs. Want for 2002 wr 426 stock front number plate, radiator shrouds, side number plates, and fenders. Prefer OEM in nice shape. Thanks Mark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.