My new WR450 is here!!!!

26 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted December 23, 2002 - 11:57 PM

Kick The Mother, cos the starter breaks, and i've seen it, what a shame :)

• charlieb

Posted December 24, 2002 - 05:45 AM

I was at the bike store yesterday checking on delivery dates and they informed me that the WR450 is delayed yet again. This time due to manufacturing problems.
I am wondering if the WR450 really does exist. I have had money on one for many months now. :) :D

• Arno

Posted December 25, 2002 - 11:58 PM

What should be the first delivery date for the wr450 ?
and how many day's is he delayed ??

My WR450 should be deliverd at 13 febr., but I get a bad feeling about this.

(sorry for my bad english, i'm just a stupid dutch boy)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 26, 2002 - 03:34 AM

NO way!!!!!
Your kidding!!!

Did you guys belive me? I was trying to type that without smileing. :D

So in my best Dr. Evil laugh
I'll tell you guys what. I'll let you ride my orange WR450 for,
"1 BILLLLON dollars"
:) :D

• daytripper63

Posted December 26, 2002 - 08:43 AM

At first i was reluctant to by 02 wr426 but now im glad i bought 02 426 instead of waiting for wr450 if i had to wait this long and have delivery date keep getting pushed out well?

• timvv51

Posted December 26, 2002 - 02:08 PM

It sounds like to me Yamaha found a problem and to their credit they are fixing it. Beats having a brand new KTM in the garage that you cant ride because you are hassleing with the company over a recall on a triple clamp. Tim

• SMD

Posted December 26, 2002 - 05:57 PM

Ouch!!! Ding Ding we have a winner!!!! :)
The only thing I will say about KTM is my 97 300exc curred me of 2 strokes forever ! But I will say the 4 strokes are very trick.
But I am going to wait for the big blue wr450 :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.