Orange, cop that

9 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted June 06, 2002 - 12:51 AM

Went for a ride last weekend and out of eighteen bikes, all diifferent makes, models etc, which one's had to turn back??? Orange thats who, one with defening engine noise and one blowing more smoke than a two stroke, both 400's and both late model, lost my respect for KTM 4 strokes, even a TT350 made through.

• lewichris

Posted June 06, 2002 - 04:07 AM

i have seen that happen or many other bikes. LOL
It also has to do with how well the bikes are maitenenced. They may have forgot to change the oil ever. You never know. Or maybe the electric started started smoking.

just kidding

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 06, 2002 - 05:22 AM

Man thats funny

No it aint
Yes it is
No it Aint
Yeeeeeesssssssss ittttt Isssss
I hate that guy
I know someone who has a orange thingy magig
520 infact. Its a pretty bike, Can you ride those

• Hick

Posted June 06, 2002 - 05:53 AM

You should create another TTalk personality, or perhaps several, one for each little voice in your head. That way you will always have someone to start a flame war with.

Hope this helps.

• boomer23

Posted June 06, 2002 - 05:21 PM

yeah i agree those K)mart T)rail M)achines are pretty orange ...just like my chain saw. a buddy of mine has a 520 K)ick T)en M)inutes and is having a problem jettin it, i told him to add more K)etchup T)omato and M)ayo to his main.

coolest wr sight i ever saw
......its better to be a rider for a moment...
than a spectator for life.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted June 06, 2002 - 05:53 PM

EGO, i wasn,t riding orange, i was riding blue, no problems with blue or any one elses blue for that matter.

Posted June 06, 2002 - 07:17 PM

God, I feel so inadequate riding that orange thing! :)

Ego, you really need to take something for that bi-polar condition! :D

• Gee

Posted June 07, 2002 - 05:58 AM

In the past year I've seen a 520 suck in a valve, and another ripped a bunch of spoke from the rear hub, 2001 models I believe. They sure rip, I am concerned about quality though.

• tk421

Posted June 07, 2002 - 12:51 PM

Sometimes I really wonder about those KTM’s. Yes, the parts are cheaper than YAMAHA, but it looks like to me you go through more parts with the KTM’s.
The cost of a new KTM is way too high!
Buddy of mine bought a 300 KTM. He took it trail riding and fouled the plug after the first 2 hours .
Had to push back to the truck.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted June 07, 2002 - 12:58 PM

Fouled plug will be due to setup, Generally the KTM two strokes are pretty good, i just think KTM four strokes havent proven themselves yet??

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.