Pipe ?

2 replies to this topic
  • slomo138

Posted December 18, 2002 - 07:58 PM

I have a new Wr on order and was starting to look into after market pipes. Alot of riders here seem to really like the Thunder Alley,but I have not been able to find any test reports on them.(dyno,sound,weight)I would just like to see how they match up to some of the other well known pipes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steve_WR400F_#61t

Posted December 18, 2002 - 09:22 PM

Give Bob at Thunder Alley a call. He's really easy to talk to and will answer just about any question you've got. When I ordered my pipe, he told me exactly how he thought it'd help my bike, what it would do, and what it wouldn't do. I don't know the sound "db" level, but it's no louder than the uncorked-stocker. I don't have the number handy right now, but just do a search on here & you'll find the link to thier web-site. I love mine! It's definately a low end pipe. Great gains off idle and throughout the mid-range. The top end isn't too much different. But then if you getting a 426 or the 450 then that might a bit different. Again, give Bob a call & he'll let you know where he stands.

• WR450

Posted December 19, 2002 - 12:16 AM

Here is the web site link
Thunder Alley Web Site

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.