Jet Needles in socal?

5 replies to this topic
  • StreetMoto

Posted June 05, 2002 - 07:04 AM

Ive been looking for jet needles all over the place! Im after the ELN or the EMN. Ive called sudco, they said they were out of stock until July. Kind of odd huh?

anyway, if anyone knows a yami shop that actually has parts. please let me know. Im from the orange county area but Id drive in any direction about 1 1/2's to get parts.

• YamaMoto

Posted June 05, 2002 - 08:54 AM

Orange County? Me too, Laguna Niguel. I would like to compare jetting with you. I got maybe the last EMN needle from Sudco, haven't tried it yet, maybe tonight. Maybe we could test and share needles/jets and save a few bucks. They told me they have 74 EMN needles presold and the next delivery would be Sept. Also looking for riding buddies as most of my friends think I am nuts. Ride street bikes too.
Let me know if your interested,

• StreetMoto

Posted June 05, 2002 - 02:51 PM

YamaMoto, check your PM's

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • keith_king

Posted June 06, 2002 - 12:35 AM

hey strett moto try calling both yamaha of montclair and yamaha of rancho cucamonga both are fairly nice shops and if they dont have what you are looking for they ushally hunt it down for you let me know if you find em keith

• Scott_in_San_Diego

Posted June 06, 2002 - 06:08 AM

You may want to call Baja Designs, they may have what your looking for.

• StreetMoto

Posted June 07, 2002 - 05:20 AM

Thanks for the info guys!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.