Panoram billet protector

3 replies to this topic
  • PapaSmurf

Posted December 18, 2002 - 05:57 AM

I think that my wife got me a Panoram computer for X-Mas (asked for one anyway!)and I will be getting a billet protector for it. Just wondering if anyone has any input as to whether I should get the one that mounts in the stock location or the handlebar mount. Pros, cons, etc. Thanks!! :)

• SMD

Posted December 18, 2002 - 06:04 AM

Highly recommend.I am using the handlebar mount. Very trick,easy installation,great visability and will take a big hit.You won't be disappointed. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 18, 2002 - 07:48 AM

I have the one that mounts up on top and I love it. Puts the info right out where I can see it. I run ProTapers so I just cut my pad to go around the mounting legs - almost looks factory. I run the Thumper Racing +1.5" bar risers so I can't even see the stock mechanical odo so that TrailTech mount wasn't an option.

Brian

• Guy

Posted December 18, 2002 - 10:25 AM

:cool:I have renthal Fat Bars........I use the stock billet mount....no probs re seeing it or using it and it's nicely tucked away :)

I would say that you should get the one YOU think is the best ..
HTH :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.