NCVQ needle in 2007 wr450

3 replies to this topic
  • jeepnrocks

Posted July 29, 2008 - 08:46 PM

Well this should give everyone a laugh. I was installing my AIS kit the other day and I accidentally sat on the bag with the needle in it. Yep, bent needle. I still had the stock needle but I figured since I work at a shop I would try out the NCVQ needle which is adjustable if need be. Does anyone have any experience with this needle in the WR's? I'm in SW PA and ride around 1500 - 2500 according to google.
I added all the other jets that came with the kit as well.

• jeepnrocks

Posted July 30, 2008 - 01:12 PM

nobody?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gary Murray

Posted July 30, 2008 - 08:30 PM

I tried NCVQ at 4500 ft. elevation and it was too rich. I am using EMR (sudco) and it is very good.

• Charles De Mar

Posted July 31, 2008 - 06:39 AM

I have JD needles for an '06 I might be willing to get rid of. compatible :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.