Any utah boys out their?

9 replies to this topic

Posted June 04, 2002 - 09:23 PM

If so were are you at? If not you should come ride Utah, its got some amazing stuff.

• yzboy

Posted June 04, 2002 - 12:06 PM

whats up bro? i see you live in eagle mnt, i live in riverton. I do alote of rideing at 5 mile pass. i have a yz 426 and my brother has a wr 426, so i read both wr and yzf :) :D

Posted June 04, 2002 - 03:40 PM

lets hook up some time ive got a bunch of us that do some awsome single track up af canyon let me know if you want in.Ever wed morning at 5:30 am.

• Dave_Whimpey

Posted June 05, 2002 - 08:39 AM

Where do you live in Eagle Mountain? I live in Overland Trails in the town center. There is a group of us that ride in the area and try to do a few desert races each year. There are a couple WR426F's, a couple YZ426F's, and some two strokers.

Posted June 05, 2002 - 10:25 AM

I live in the Ranches close to the new park Tinamous Rd. 3118> Stop by! My brother lives right next door, he's got a wr426. me and about 5 or 6 others go up af canyon alot riding alot of single track up their. It's good stuff!! Eagle mtn is a dirt bikers town , you can ride straight from your house.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nedley

Posted June 05, 2002 - 01:23 PM

I live in California, however, my parents live in Spanish Fork. I will be home on the 17th of june for a couple of weeks and would like to hook-up if possible.

Posted June 06, 2002 - 05:58 AM

Sounds good get in touch with me. Will plan something good! 801-514-3067cell Gary

• Trick_Daddy

Posted June 06, 2002 - 06:22 AM

Hey Utah boys! I live in Draper and do a lot of riding at 5 mile, the sand dunes by Delta, and in the St. George area (Washington). I love going up AF canyon but it's always so rocky. I am currently recovering form a broken leg I got at the dunes the last part of April and I am looking forward to getting back on the beast and going riding towards the end of June or so. Let's get a group and go out! I have a 2000 WR400F.

Posted June 06, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Get that leg better and we'll hook up. AF canyon has got some great smooooth single track also!!!!

Posted June 07, 2002 - 11:56 AM

A bunch of us are going up AF in the morning. Come join us if you want. Meet at Timpanookie campground at 6am. Or call me for info. 514-3067

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.