Price=05 WR

1 reply to this topic
  • yzfjbw323

Posted July 26, 2008 - 12:02 PM

Hey guys I am lost.
What would you pay for a 05 WR 450? The bike is all stock and extremely clean, I dont know the true history of the bike but the paint is still on the frame, as in not rubbed off. The sides of the cases are not even scratched. The dealer claims it has the original tires. Dunlop 756's . The bike is on consignment at the dealer and they are asking $3999.00 seems a little steep to me but I know nothing about WR's. What do you think?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted July 26, 2008 - 11:12 PM

The problem is that you are buying it from a dealer. but since its on consignment, offer about $3000 and see what happens.

Its a great bike, I happen to own one. But I would not overpay for it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.