Talon hubs for 2000 yz426

3 replies to this topic
  • Kylelind

Posted July 26, 2008 - 09:26 AM

I found a set of wheels for a 1998 ATK 605 with talon hubs and am wondering if anyone can steer me to a list of part numbers for talon hubs so that I can compare? Or if anyone knows if they will fit?

Also, what in you opinion is the best value hub? Stock, Talon, RAD......?

Thanks

• kz2zx

Posted July 26, 2008 - 11:20 AM

I don't know what works best for you and what your aims are with the hubs. I got a junk set of OE hubs, rims from Excel, and Buchanan spokes cut. I made motard wheels for about $750 that way, and the parts list included new bearings and seals. I did acid-wash the hubs, and I could have dyed them Yami blue while I had them stripped, but didn't.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wheeldude

Posted July 26, 2008 - 01:26 PM

Get the TW numbers off of your ATK hubs and go to the Talon Website to compare numbers. You should have a TW700 series front hub and a TW600 series rear. The TW stands for Talon Wheel ( imagine that :ride: ) and the number represents the actual hub part number. Good luck. WD

• Kylelind

Posted July 26, 2008 - 06:05 PM

Yeah, I am trying to build a supermoto setup as well. I will try to get the TW # from the seller and compare. Thanks!

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.