Best Deal on 2008 YZ450F??

That seems like a really good deal, the best I

have found in the Miami area is $6400 OTD.

6400 OTD? What was the price before tax? (for those looking to export the bike) My bet is the price will drop again once the 09s roll around, i mean 6400 is not a bad price but its not the best at this time of year. And the shops are definitely going to find it hard to sell 08 YZFs in a month or so.

Thanks for the input you guys gave me.

I was able to get the price down to $5900 OTD.

Will post pictures of it tomorrow at the track.

Bike looks awesome, plan to keep it pretty much stock

and just add a nice decal kit on it.

I know WV is in the process of passing a law where you must pay sales tax. I was looking at buying a bike from WV (grew up there) but they told me to do it before July.

A lot of dealers are not collecting sales tax but they still turn it in and later the state where you live wants to know where the taxes are.

I wish you luck!

Todd

I know WV is in the process of passing a law where you must pay sales tax. I was looking at buying a bike from WV (grew up there) but they told me to do it before July.

A lot of dealers are not collecting sales tax but they still turn it in and later the state where you live wants to know where the taxes are.

I wish you luck!

Todd

you have to register your bike in Cali, they ding you then and there...

:ride:

you have to register your bike in Cali, they ding you then and there...

:ride:

This is an often overlooked fact, particularly in California, but it happens elsewhere too. You find a screaming OTD deal out of state, but when you bring it home and register it (mandatory in CA, like he said), the state tacks on tax. In California, that tax is coincidentally the exact equivalent of the state sales tax. That's about $350-450, and enough to change the complexion of your "deal". Check your local laws before trekking out to buy.

Thanks for the input you guys gave me.

I was able to get the price down to $5900 OTD.

Will post pictures of it tomorrow at the track.

Bike looks awesome, plan to keep it pretty much stock

and just add a nice decal kit on it.

Where did you get that deal? Did that include tax and tag?