Wr450x??????????

4 replies to this topic
  • ibfurloughed

Posted July 23, 2008 - 05:53 AM

I just saw a WR250X at a local shop. My last bike was a CRF450 which I dearly loved however my back refuses to let me ride off road anymore. But this WR250X looks great but at 6'3" and 240lbs I need the bigger motor.

The question is has anyone heard news about the possiblity of a WR450X and when we may see it?????

• ibfurloughed

Posted July 23, 2008 - 08:37 AM

Anybody? Am I in the wrong forum.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charles De Mar

Posted July 23, 2008 - 08:41 AM

I'm guessing it is easier to pass emissions in California with the 250 than the 450. since the world revolves around California you may not see it. I would buy one if they did. I'm looking at the 250 still it would be much better on gas for commuting. This is my assumption.

• tweav

Posted July 23, 2008 - 08:57 AM

build one if you really want one . I did . or you could just go with a differant make have you seen the 450 and the 550 aprilla's the 550 I know with light mods will make 75 hp to the tire . I ride with a guy that has one wow it kills my wr and was cheaper too. Posted Image

• Charles De Mar

Posted July 23, 2008 - 09:09 AM

build one if you really want one . I did . or you could just go with a differant make have you seen the 450 and the 550 aprilla's the 550 I know with light mods will make 75 hp to the tire . I ride with a guy that has one wow it kills my wr and was cheaper too. Posted Image

shouldn't that light beer be on a 250?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.