Who Makes ?

6 replies to this topic

Posted June 02, 2002 - 12:22 PM

Aluminium Throttle tubes that ride on bearings. This plastic tube is driving me crazy....I know I've seen them on a distributor web site, Just cannot remember which one...

Bonzai :)

• YZ400Court

Posted June 02, 2002 - 12:27 PM

Posted June 02, 2002 - 01:24 PM

Thank You Sir...Exactly what I was looking for....

This ought to make my wife very happy.

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted June 02, 2002 - 01:57 PM

I can really see group buy on these things!

I wonder about bark busters though... :)

• Bill

Posted June 02, 2002 - 03:02 PM

Hey Guys,

I think the Oberg is open on the end????? I have the Works Connection tube and had to have the end milled off, so I could bolt up my hand guards.

two weeks and counting :)

• YZ400Court

Posted June 02, 2002 - 03:25 PM

Oberg makes special bar inserts for bark busters.
Off-Road BB-INS $19.85
(to be used with “Twister” throttle tube & Off-Road handguards)
It is in the price section under handlebar inserts.
Posted Image

• Ga426owner

Posted June 03, 2002 - 04:15 AM

Bonzai, I have one of these on my YZF...it is real nice. The bearings really make for smooth throttle action. You will like it. Make sure you get the right bearing kit for your make bars - as they slip into the hole at the bar ends.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.