Stock spark arrestor stolen off bike!

3 replies to this topic
  • fourstroker

Posted June 02, 2002 - 04:33 AM

OUCH!!!

Went riding this weekend at St. Joe Park in Missouri, nature called and when I returned from the changing area/restrooms I found three 10mm bolts on the gravel and my stock spark arrestor missing. It does not look very good without out and I don't care for the sound either, much more snap and pop out of the end. It put a damper on a decent weekend

Would anyone be interested in parting with their stock spark arrestor if they have gone with an aftermarket exhaust setup?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Scheitlin
1317 Pine Street
Highland, IL 62249

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: fourstroker ]

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: fourstroker ]

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 02, 2002 - 04:45 AM

That totally sucks,
and nobody saw a thing, how long were you in the outhouse ? :)

I cant believe someone walked up and just unbolted a S/A from the bike and nobody saw anything, thats insane.
I dont have one but I feel for ya dude, cant take a crap anywhere these days

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted June 02, 2002 - 06:23 AM

fourstroker, send me a PM. I may be able to help you.

• Jekel

Posted June 02, 2002 - 11:38 AM

@#!%&(**()&%$#@$%^ If unable to find one, I can send mine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.