wr 450 rock solid hard seat!

2 replies to this topic
  • minty0_10

Posted July 21, 2008 - 08:31 AM

am i the only one that finds the seats on these way to hard?
had a go on my mate 426 and what a difference got back on my bike after a short while and it was almost unbearable :thumbsup:
is there any mod for this or any other seat that fits?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted July 21, 2008 - 10:02 AM

GUTSracing.com http://www.gutsracin...es/aboutus.html

They are a US company. They sell foam of varying heights and densities, they sell covers that specifically for each foam they sell.

I personally have the tall soft foam with the competition gripper cover. Nice set up that I installed myself with a heavy duty T-50 staple gun:thumbsup:

• tribalbc

Posted July 21, 2008 - 12:36 PM

I had a couple inches of soft foam added to the top of the stock foam. Then added a couple inches of material all the way around on my seat cover and restapled. Cost me $50 for my local upolsterer to do it. Works great if you're a tall guy :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.