DSP Titanium Factory Series Exhaust

No replies to this topic
  • jrcope1218

Posted July 20, 2008 - 06:24 AM

I have a 98 WR400 with full DSP titanium exhaust on it. I am needing a sparky for it and have been to 5 or 6 Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki etc etc. dealerships and no luck. I mention DSP and they look at me like I am retarded. I made one work from an 08 KLX450R but had to do some drastic mods to make it work. The barrell O.D. on the muffler is almost 4" prob closer to 3.75". The outlet is approx 2"... Other problem is that it is going to be way to loud for me to take it to Colorado. I had it checked and it is 106.5 decibels and of course I need ot keep it around 96 dcbls.. Any help or suggestions would be great that way I dont have to spend a ton to replace this muffler.

Ok since nobody is responding does anyone know anything about any type of DSP exhaust or is this just a phantom exhaust that Yamaha uses for their pro riders?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.