Latest WR450 Delivery news.

9 replies to this topic
  • Jim_Patterson

Posted December 14, 2002 - 09:21 AM

I'm located in Michigan, and my dealer just called and said he was sending me a copy of a letter his dealership had received. It stated their scheduled delivery (WR450) for December would now be January. If the letter gives any more information, I'll post again.

• ThumperWR450F

Posted December 14, 2002 - 09:48 AM

thanx for the info !! any news regarding when the WR450f's will be delivered is greatly appreciated !! everyone is waiting impatiently for that phone call saying your BIKE is in !!

• sabooo

Posted December 14, 2002 - 11:31 AM

I had my dealer call the California warehouse this past week (thursday) and he was told that they have not received any of them into port as of yet. The reason for the delay was not given to him at that time. I guess we are stuck being patient for awhile longer.

• xr600r

Posted December 14, 2002 - 05:11 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... oh well, to cold to ride now anyway, keep us posted , jim. :)

• SMD

Posted December 15, 2002 - 01:16 PM

My dealer got the same letter. January with no specifics.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 15, 2002 - 09:19 PM

My dealer got the same letter. January with no specifics.

• smokindagreen

Posted December 15, 2002 - 10:05 PM

i'm in australia and they tell me april it will arive in aus

wr450f to kick #@$*! :)

• The_Missile

Posted December 16, 2002 - 03:46 AM

Just be glad you dont live in the UK having ordered yourself a brand spanking new 2003 Saab, BMW or Volvo. About 2500 "luxury cars" are gathering seaweed on the bottom of the English channel after a collision with another container ship !! Quit moaning! :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 16, 2002 - 05:59 PM

To cold? not out here, just a little rain to quiet the summer dust!! Ya-hoo!! Roost on!

• KiwiThumper

Posted December 18, 2002 - 02:16 PM

Bugger !!!!
I'm in NZ and the local Yamaha dealers are still saying delivery for us in NZ in Jan .... :)
Good for me, bad for you ... :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.