F/S Brand New Riding Gear..

1 reply to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted May 31, 2002 - 11:36 PM

Thats right boys and girls!.. Not like new, or slightly used, or rode with once. ALL Brand spanking new! Thor (SS or SVS?) helmet w/visor sz.Lg Blu/blk/silver. With Oakly carbon fiber style gogles and Quick Strap set-up. Thor jersey blue/blk/white sz.XL, Thor MX boots black sz.12 I don't know what model the boots are, but I just saw the same boots at a local discount dealership for $135+tax..This is my son's gear, he thought he was going to take up dirt riding and had a baby instead (ooop's).. He wants $225 + shipping for the works. He also does not wish to break up the set..

SoCal

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: SoCalWR426 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:04 AM

Shameless Bump....

SoCal

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.