new radiator questions

5 replies to this topic
  • Phil_from_Michigan

Posted May 31, 2002 - 10:36 AM

hello all, this is my first post, i own a 99 wr400 , i bought it new in 1999, blah blah blah, ok so last weekend i dumped it at a place called silver lake and i destroyed the left radiator so my question(s) are as follows: does anyone know a alternative way to buying a new one or someplace that sells replacement rad.s at a price lower than 340 bucks, such a high price to pay for a simple washout.. any help would be apreciated .. thanks

• lewichris

Posted May 31, 2002 - 10:48 AM

keep your eyey on ebay. that is all i know

• KYA426

Posted May 31, 2002 - 11:05 AM

Try sending it to Myler's in Salt Lake City, UT. I had them fix mine a couple of years ago and they did an excellent job. They are VERY reasonable! Give them a call at 1-800-367-7699.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted May 31, 2002 - 11:29 AM

Yeah man, have it fixed. Scope the archives, many good places have been posted here that will fix a smashed radiator for very reasonable prices, search and you shall find.........

BTW, my smashed rad cost me $40 to have fixed.

Dodger :) :D

• RIDEPATE

Posted May 31, 2002 - 02:48 PM

IF you just have to have a new one, yamaha of troy has them for 210.00......

• Phil_from_Michigan

Posted May 31, 2002 - 07:04 PM

sweet, good leads guys, much apreciated..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.