my 2000 wr 400 f needs help

2 replies to this topic
  • bulitnv

Posted May 31, 2002 - 07:10 AM

hey guys! new here, my buddy has a 2000 wr 400 that he just bought used. hes looking for some perfromance upgrades. what do you all suggest? do they have any emission delete kits like the xr650s, or a hop upkit or anything comparable? thanks for the help fellas!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terry_in_Reno

Posted May 31, 2002 - 08:14 AM

You should do a search for several topics. Not knowing what has been done, you'll have to check for these.

1. Grey wire
2. Throttle screw
3. Air box lid removal
4. Exaust baffel removal (stock)
5. YZ timing
6.Jetting (infamous!!)

Guys, what else?

• bulitnv

Posted May 31, 2002 - 08:39 AM

Hey thanks! Its stock right now, and we know nuthin about these 400's. I have a xr650r (dont shoot me) and know a little about those but nuthin about the blue bikes. thanks for your help guys.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.