WR street legal in CA?

24 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted July 21, 2008 - 07:17 PM

Here is mine.It's been plated for almost 4 years.I 'm always ready for the letter pulling my plate.
Posted Image

• Copperworld10

Posted July 21, 2008 - 09:40 PM

I have a 05wr and a 08wr plated here in Cal, you guys just need to go ride and have some fun.... Geeeezzz I'm still waiting for that letter......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Oregon Dual Sport

Posted July 21, 2008 - 09:45 PM

I've seen quite a few street legal WR's in Oregon although I think the laws are getting tougher. I have a 2004 TTR 225 street legal.

• nickt916

Posted July 22, 2008 - 01:02 AM

dealer guy who I'm good friends with told me on there form there is some dot junk that needs to be filled our to get the plates, obviously wr doesn't meet that junk. I'll keep bugging them to see where I can get with this.

Meanwhile I found an 08 already plated with 850 miles, guy still has original knobies on it. I'm really cpnsidering it any advice? Can I loose the plate during the title transfer? Would I have issues with insurance? Anything I should pay attention to in order not to get screwed?

• just an old biker

Posted July 23, 2008 - 04:31 AM

Would you mind passing on the dealers name and location. I'm in Florida but moving to Colorado, I hope I'll be able to get my o3 wr450 F tagged and street legal in Colo.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.