WR450F Face Lift

6 replies to this topic
  • Johnny34

Posted July 14, 2008 - 06:28 PM

Some friends have told me I should post this in the WR forum so here goes.

(originally from the Pics and Vids forum)
I usually don't do this but what the hell. Here's my 2005 WR before and after pics. I replaced some of the original plastic. Front fender and shrouds from Polisport. Number plates and rear fender from Acerbis. Sticker Kit from Flu Designs with the rear fender sporting Factor Effex. New Bridgstone 403 up front. And of course, new Excel blue wheels with RAD blue hubs. It looks like a freakin' WORKS race bike (to me, at least) and I love it.

Before:
Posted Image

After:
Posted Image

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted July 14, 2008 - 06:57 PM

Helllz yeah! that looks great! nice facelift for sure! I think my tired looking WR needs to get some beauty like that! wow

• MaddogYZ

Posted July 15, 2008 - 09:50 AM

Thats Hawt!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted July 15, 2008 - 12:39 PM

who makes that header? can't say that I've ever seen one like that:confused:

DeCal works will make a background for that headlight shroud... any color combo / number / name you want. I think thats all you need to set the thing off totally!

Nice looking bike.

• Johnny34

Posted July 15, 2008 - 12:42 PM

who makes that header? can't say that I've ever seen one like that:confused:

Thats a Big Gun Race full system. Fancy name for a header and a can. :thumbsup:

• Imacowboy

Posted July 15, 2008 - 01:12 PM

It looks great in both pics,what did those wheels cost ya laced up?

• mightymart

Posted July 17, 2008 - 01:39 PM

Those blue rims look the boom ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.