WR450 W/ TTR50 Key Switch.......?

4 replies to this topic
  • Dube2

Posted July 14, 2008 - 11:03 AM

Does anyone know if the TTR50 key switch will work for the WR? Just need to know if the N/O-N/C contacts are the same. I assume that the TTR switch is a N/O contact and closed when the switch is turned to the "on" position.

Same for the WR, I assume when the ignition light is depressed in, that it closes the circuit and and has a N/O contact, closed when the switch is in the "on" position.

Dual Sporting the 05 and would like a yamaha key switch. What do you think? will it work?

• KennyMc

Posted July 14, 2008 - 12:16 PM

I got the key switch from Baja Designs and it just plugged right into there wiring.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dube2

Posted July 14, 2008 - 01:19 PM

I got the key switch from Baja Designs and it just plugged right into there wiring.

Prolly the easiest way to go anyway. I think I asked them $? and it was like $40?

• KennyMc

Posted July 14, 2008 - 01:39 PM

Prolly the easiest way to go anyway. I think I asked them $? and it was like $40?

Yeah, $29.95 + tax + shipping + left nut.....

• Dube2

Posted July 14, 2008 - 02:15 PM

Well at least I could save the shipping fees. BD Is on the way home from work for me. I'll have to offer my right nut cuz they got my left one on the original purchase for the kit.

Shit, I'm gone miss-em. They were WR Blue:cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.