4 replies to this topic
  • TexasMike

Posted May 30, 2002 - 10:52 AM


I broke the 2 lower spring guides on my 00 WR and trashed the shock. The Y Dealer says that you can't get internal parts for the OEM shock. I find that hard to believe. Any suggestions?

  • BFLee

Posted May 30, 2002 - 02:12 PM


Click Here and see if you find what you need

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TexasMike

Posted May 31, 2002 - 04:25 AM


BFLee, No. I need parts internal to the shock body. Thanks anyway.


Posted May 31, 2002 - 06:18 AM



Check your PM....

Bonzai :)

  • TexasMike

Posted May 31, 2002 - 08:45 AM


Thanks, 'Kaze


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.