radiator Guards

24 replies to this topic
  • NCWR426F

Posted June 04, 2002 - 11:39 AM

Repair it and Flatland Racing..

• Pyroted

Posted June 05, 2002 - 04:34 AM

I had mine welded by a very good welder. If there is one in my small town I know that there are more out there. He claims he can make just about any repair to an aluminum radiator. My Devol deflectors work great as supports as well. I'm not worried about wieght. If I want to shave pounds off I just don't eat for a day or two.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted June 05, 2002 - 05:15 AM

Devol rad guards are excellent! They are one of the originators of the rad guard. There are (two) pieces to the gaurd,there is a support arm that gets bolted to the gaurd and then to the frame.
Very strong when it comes to side impacts, no-more
flatten rows.

• MOmilkman

Posted June 05, 2002 - 05:46 AM

Im voting for the Flatland guards again....

Can we vote twice? :)

• 98yz

Posted June 05, 2002 - 06:07 AM

Repair and <font size=+2>Devol Guards

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: 98yz ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.