Proud New WR Owner!
Posted July 13, 2008 - 06:35 PM
Posted July 14, 2008 - 05:23 AM
Also a good set of handguards and a Guts Racing soft seat. Enjoy!
Posted July 14, 2008 - 09:36 AM
- keep the kickstand, its all you'll need for the trails
- get a hydraulic bike lift off of ebay and keep it at home for maintenance
- I use Motul 10-40 oil. Its good for me
- you can reconnect the gray wire, but also put back in the longer throttle stop.
- keep a fresh charge on the batter (battery tender)
- if its still got the stock dunlop 739 tire on front, then change it for a dunlop 756.
- MOST IMPORTANT: set up your suspension correctly
- raise forks in the clamps to turn better
Hope you have fun!
Posted July 17, 2008 - 09:43 PM
Posted July 17, 2008 - 11:00 PM