Attn. Rampart riders

12 replies to this topic

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:04 PM

I need help finding a rider who left a large bag of tools at Rampart on May 19.
There has to be $200-$300 worth of tools in this bag.
I would be sick if I lost my toolbox. I’ m sure this guy feels the same. Hell, I feel sick just thinking about it.
It was left at a parking area about 1 or 2 miles south of the north end of Rampart Range Road on the east side of the road (near the balanced rock).
The rider was driving a newer dark green Jeep CJ and riding an old Yamaha IT.
If you know this rider or if you see someone matching his description please let him know about this post.
Sorry there is no reward or anything, just a warm fuzzy feeling if we find the owner.
Anyone who contacts me saying it is his will be asked to name some of the contents of the bag as well as describe the bag itself. There are some unique items so I will know if you are just trying to get some free tools. NO TRICKS!!!
If you are riding Rampart or anywhere else for that matter and see this guy please tell him.
Thanks for any help.

Email me at

• Fryboy

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:16 PM

Let me be the first to commend you!

What you are doing is a beautiful thing. And just think ! A dirt bike rider is doing this ! Do you hear me tree huggers?

Way to go Mad Potter, I hope you find the rightful owner/owners

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:25 PM

Thanks fryboy, I'm just trying to do the right thing.

• Wicked_Crash

Posted May 30, 2002 - 11:40 AM

I bet I could name a couple of things in the bag, but that would be cheating wouldn't it MP. :)

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:36 PM

Cheaters never prosper :D :) :D

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted May 31, 2002 - 02:18 PM

so this guy comes in today to pick his blue IT up from the shop ,and i look outside and he is in a green jeep with a trailer!needless to say he will be contacting you and he is very happy!big pats on the back all around! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted May 31, 2002 - 02:26 PM

I can't believe how fast Blue IT was found and rightfully reunited with his beloved tools !

This sight kick arse !!!!!!!

Posted May 31, 2002 - 10:03 PM

Thanks Burned,
He emailed me and will be reunited with his tools this weekend. I'd make him buy you a beer if I was you. Hell I'd make him buy you a case.
You the man.

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: MAD POTTER ]

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted June 01, 2002 - 04:14 AM

what gos around comes glad this ended so quickly and happily.i would be sick if i lost my tools!this is a prime example of the good of the world wide web and the bond thumper riders share!good job to you to.your the one that decided to try to find him.he should buy us lots of beer! :) :D

• Mitch_R

Posted June 01, 2002 - 11:28 AM

Kudos all around :D ,
Hey Burned could your signature be any longer :)
You know what they say big signature....
big disappointment :D

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted June 01, 2002 - 12:36 PM

Originally posted by Mitch R:
Kudos all around :) ,
Hey Burned could your signature be any longer :D
You know what they say big signature....
big disappointment :D

i hold my own!happy kicking!

• The_Missile

Posted June 03, 2002 - 01:10 AM

yeah....but do you need tweezers ?? :D :)

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted June 03, 2002 - 04:05 AM

ok,there pics of me and my girl on this adult web site WWW..........oops!almost let the cat out of the bag! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.