Spark Arrestor Help for 98 WR400F

1 reply to this topic
  • jrcope1218

Posted July 12, 2008 - 12:01 AM

I recently purchased a 98 WR400F and have absolutely loved it, tons more power then the XR350 that was stolen from me recently. I am getting ready to go to Colorado to ride in a national forest and my bike does not have a spark arrestor. It has a DSP Factory Series Titanium muffler on it which seems to be a decent muffler. I have done some searching but have had no luck on finding anything that will work for this system. If anyone can give me some advice on what to do or where to go I would appreciate it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jetfuel

Posted July 13, 2008 - 02:31 PM

I believe the DSP was made by yoshimura.

You could possibly pick up a yosh spark arrestor, which is around $20 to see if it will fit.:thumbsup: Sorry I'm not that familiar with the DSP.

You may be able to fit it with some minor modifications :thumbsup: .

Otherwise you'll just have to buy a whole different muffler with a spark arrestor.

Anyway welcome to TT. :thumbsup:

Hopefully someone familiar with it will chime in.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.