At Last I Have Her!!

4 replies to this topic
  • Wilma397

Posted July 11, 2008 - 07:47 AM

Finaly im a proper member of the wr forum! I've been trying to get some money together since january (still in school) and yesterday i finally got my wr450. Its a dream come true and the bike is a blast, the most fun i've had in ages! The only reason im here right now instead of out riding is because im out of petrol :thumbsup: I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys who kept me going and saving for the bike over the last 6 months with all the great threads, posts and stories on the forum. Here's a link to the bike, let me know what you think ( It may just look like a standard wr with a pair of 17's but i think im in love. Anyway im off to top up the tank...thanks again guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• broccoli2

Posted July 11, 2008 - 08:33 AM

Wow, looks great, I would love to have that thing. Have fun

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atitagain

Posted July 11, 2008 - 08:45 AM

Congrats on the new bike...ENJOY! :thumbsup:

• 2006wr450f

Posted July 11, 2008 - 09:34 AM

Nice bike :thumbsup:

• Few

Posted July 11, 2008 - 09:53 AM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.