Who can I pay to plate my Calif. 07 WR450?

5 replies to this topic
  • steve lemley

Posted July 11, 2008 - 06:23 AM

Guys, I know most will say its impossible but the few that have offered inthe past to do it for me I can't seem to find their contact info. If anyone knows of anyone in the So.Cal area that offers the service of plating a grenn sticker bike for me, please respond or PM me. Thanks.

• broccoli2

Posted July 11, 2008 - 08:34 AM

I would be interested in that as well..

• byggd

Posted July 11, 2008 - 01:36 PM

You two do realize CARB and others watch these forums :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper_Bloke

Posted July 11, 2008 - 09:23 PM

You two do realize CARB and others watch these forums :thumbsup:

Please prove that.

Now for your question, i saw a guy on san diego craigslist offering his service.
He wants $60 and said no problem to get a honda plated. Search, or PM me i wil send you his addy.

• PoorComa

Posted July 12, 2008 - 10:45 PM

Does anyone know if you can get an AZ bike with AZ plate register and plated in CA?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted July 13, 2008 - 06:36 AM

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.