WR Headlight

5 replies to this topic
  • Ridon

Posted July 09, 2008 - 04:22 AM

I hate the new headlight whitch 06.07,08 models use, it reminds me of the XTX...i prefer the square headlight, it makes the bike look more agressive.
Whitch headlight of the WR models do you like most?

• Enzo Chiapet

Posted July 09, 2008 - 09:17 AM

I like the new style: I will gladly switch out my 2006 headlight/number plate for a new model if it's a "plug-n-play"...

• SJMC_DON

Posted July 09, 2008 - 09:24 AM

I like the new style: I will gladly switch out my 2006 headlight/number plate for a new model if it's a "plug-n-play"...

Do a search, there is someone here that did just that and he has nice pics and a write up of how he did it :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mightymart

Posted July 09, 2008 - 11:51 AM

Sorry I think the new one is much better

• wartsnuff

Posted July 09, 2008 - 01:12 PM

sorry i also think the new one is better

cheers
Warts

• MaxPower

Posted July 09, 2008 - 03:27 PM

[COLOR="Green"]I like the ones that the new bikes come with,not crazy about my 04 light.It works good though.

I was thinking of mounting a headlight from an old IT250
Maybe even the kind that came on the the first 77 ITs
This is a little newer one, 82 I think

Im really not fond of the crazy dual head lights that they have now.
I bet they work good though[/COLOR]
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.