GOT MOAB?

26 replies to this topic
  • Polo

Posted February 13, 2001 - 11:27 AM

Little Sahara..Comeing from Provo

• Coop39

Posted February 13, 2001 - 03:19 PM

Now polo, we only have so much food and romm in that fifth wheel, dont invite to many !!!lol.

We will be in the cherry creek area, and we are going to try to hook up with polo.. if he takes an extra 5 gal. of fuel for me !!

See ya Coop39

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 13, 2001 - 05:11 PM

Speaking of Cherry Creek, have any of you ever raced it on a WR / YZ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Coop39

Posted February 14, 2001 - 02:54 PM

Yea Chris I have, it is great, Come on down, or up ??? ( were are you coming from anyway)
And go this weekend, and then we will return the favor, and go to moab !! And you can show us around, I bike ride at moab about twice a year. brrrrrrrrrruuuuuppp !!!

• CAB

Posted February 14, 2001 - 03:27 PM

Hey BONEZ34:

It wasn't easy. We left him in camp by himself for 6 hrs while we hammered out trail. We were having so much fun, we felt guilty, went back to camp and loaded up. In fairness to him, he didn't lift a damn finger to start packing up! It's the lease we deserved.

• bonez34

Posted February 14, 2001 - 05:29 PM

well at least you got 6 hrs out of it. i probably woulda got 8. bonez

------------------
DRZ400E: Where's the power on this thing?

• Johnny_Knoxville

Posted February 23, 2001 - 12:31 AM

WOW real diehards goin to Moab this time year.I'm usually all alone around the 4th of July,yes its hotter than hell but the good thing is theres not a mountain biker in sight or newbie 4 wheelers.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.