New guy w/2001 YZ426

22 replies to this topic
  • kz2zx

Posted September 21, 2008 - 02:44 PM

Wow. Good luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chadta

Posted September 21, 2008 - 04:05 PM

that sucks dood

get well soon

• 01yz426

Posted September 21, 2008 - 08:45 PM

This is the BEST bike that I ever owned... I have a '08 YZ450 now and power wise I like my '01 better... I never had the starting issues that most people talk about either.. The bike is built to be ridden HARD, I took great care of mine and about every 5-6 rides changed the oil, every 2nd ride I'd change/clean the air filter.... The bike is a beast, I ride trails/dunes and it never failed me, not ONCE..... Good choice and nice price too. Oh, and checked my valves after 10hrs of use (bought brand new in '01) and then before I sold it in '06 and never any problems...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.