Aftermarket Sparky

3 replies to this topic
  • MS

Posted May 28, 2002 - 04:53 PM

OK, I have finally decided to get rid of my 98 stock silencer. Its "LOUD", weighs to much etc. Since I do ride enduros, "SETRA", I will need a USFS Sparky, any suggestions out there. I'm just looking to replace the silencer and keep the stock head pipe...

MS
98 WR400, Emig top clamp, Protapers, Race Tech suspension(MX Tuner Helped), 14/52 gearing, Air Box top removed, stock jetting.

• bigdrtrdr

Posted May 28, 2002 - 06:08 PM

The only decent semi quiet can is the FMF Q. I run it and the powerbomb header on my 01 426. Works great. 93 db w/the powerbomb.My 426 sounds like an XR with the baffle taken out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted May 29, 2002 - 02:56 AM

I race SETRA and use the E-series exhaust...Saves me from having to yell Hoo DEE Hoo everytime I want to pass somebody....

Bonzai :)

• MS

Posted May 29, 2002 - 04:42 AM

Thanks guys.. Yamakaze, is your E-series carbon fiber? How much weight difference is there really between stock and aftermarket?? I will begin my visual catalog search.... thanks

MS
P.S. I might ride the Senior C class next year.. right now in the VET C class, running 4th overall...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.